New to OpenRPC? You’re in the right place. Let’s start with the big picture.
OpenRPC is an interface description for JSON-RPC. It is both human and machine-readable.
Use cases for machine-readable JSON-RPC API definition documents include, but are not limited to:
- specification driven development
- interactive documentation
- code generation
- automation of test cases
OpenRPC documents describe a JSON-RPC APIs services and are represented in JSON format. These documents may either be produced and served statically or be generated dynamically from an application.
Right now, thousands of developers all over the world are building protocols that use JSON-RPC, and inventing new kinds of applications, many of which can benefit from OpenRPC today:
Welcome to OpenRPC.
Not sure where to go next?
- Read the specification. spec.open-rpc.org
- Want to get started using OpenRPC? open-rpc.org/use
- Curious to learn more about OpenRPC and its technology? open-rpc.org/learn
- Are you a developer interested in building on OpenRPC? open-rpc.org/developers
Looking for more beginner resources about OpenRPC?